- When you send us an inquiry about angora fiber or rabbits, Sheephaven will collect any personally identifiable information
that's in your email message. We'll use it solely to contact you and to try to answer your question.
- If you decide to buy fiber from us, we'll need your name and address so we can mail it to you.
- If you buy a rabbit from us, we'll need to arrange a way for us to deliver the rabbit or for you to pick it up. That
might involve exchanging addresses, or information about your vehicle and/or personal appearance. We'll use that information
only for getting your rabbit to you.
- That's it. We won't use your personal information for any other purpose.
- It's redundant after the above sentence, but just to be clear: we won't give or sell your personal information to anyone else,
certainly not to spammers or telephone solicitors. We don't like spam and sales calls either.
- We also won't contact you again with special offers or anything else, unless you specifically ask us to. Even then, we might
forget, since we don't have any formal way of tracking or remembering such promises. Normally, if you want more fiber or
rabbits from Sheephaven in the future, you'll have to take the initiative and contact us again.
- As this suggests, we don't maintain lists of past customers. However, if we think what you're doing is cool, we might link
to your website on
page. If you don't want us to do that, please say so, and we'll respect your wishes.
- We don't use any cookies or other forms of tracking or traffic measurement. Our prices are what they are. They don't
change because you've been looking at some other website with angora fiber or rabbits. In fact, we have no clue whether
you've been looking at other websites. That's none of our business.
- Our products are not for children. We don't knowingly solicit customers under 18 years of age. If that describes you,
and you'd like to order some angora fiber or buy a rabbit, please have your parent or guardian do it for you.