Terms of Service
I'm not much for this kind of formality, but I read somewhere that every website should have terms of service. So here they are.
By using this website, you agree to our terms of service:
If you violate or infringe these terms of service, or break any law, sheephaven.com isn't responsible for that in any way.
Nor are its owner, webmaster, and administrator.
- You declare that you're at least 18 years of age, that you're using our website voluntarily, and that you're fully responsible
for your own actions.
- You agree that if you don't like what you see or read here, your sole and sufficient remedy is to close your browser and not
view our site again.
- You agree that if you send us email, you're implicitly giving us permission to email you back. You also agree that email
communication is equivalent to written communication.
- You state that you understand that all the information and images on this website are covered by a "some rights
Creative Commons 3.0 BY/NC/SA license.
You agree that if you use any material from sheephaven.com, you'll comply with the terms of that license.
- You agree that we aren't responsible for links to and from sheephaven.com.
- You agree that if, as a result of reading or viewing sheephaven.com, something bad happens to you, your rabbit(s), combs,
loom(s), wheel(s), or anything else you own, or your friends or relatives, or anyone or anything anywhere, you won't
hold us responsible.
- You agree that sheephaven.com is presented as-is, without any warranty whatsoever, be it expressed, implied, or statutory.
You understand and accept that your use of the website is solely at your own risk.